Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY






Finally it arrived! SNOW!!!!!! What a way to start the day! I had been up awaiting the call from my prinicpal to let me know school had been cancelled. So after I called my other teacher friends, I went back to sleep for a few more hours. Edward woke me up and said that he "didn't want to alarm me, but our whole county was under a winter snow storm warning!" He was so excited! But not as excited as William was when he woke up. He ran all over the house opening up the blinds squealing "SNOW! SNOW!" and "I gotta call NANA!"
We finally bundled and booted ourselves up for a quick trip out into our "Arctic Tundra." The boys had a ball, but William didn't like the snow on his boots:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need a snow day!

Miles and Barnes said...

I love your snow pics...Is the make-up time worth it? Guess we gotta say yes.